Turbocharge your climate strategy with the right feature package
- Full Explorer feature package
- Supplier connections
- Per product supply chain hotspots
- Data import and export (.csv)
- Video support
- Onboarding webinar
- Full Navigator feature package
- Supplier target setting & follow-up
- ERP and/or PIM system integration
- User auditability (access logs, event tracking, role management)
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
The right package depends on the maturity level of your organization’s climate strategy. What infrastructure do you have in place? How do you plan to incorporate climate insights in your operations? How many resources are you dedicating to your climate performance? How do you plan to engage suppliers? How do you plan to share your climate performance? If in doubt, start with Explorer and get a solid start and understanding of your climate performance. One thing is for sure: No matter where you start, you will certainly improve.
Taking climate strategy seriously? Read our whitepaper 8 Tracks to Win the Race to Net-Zero and place yourself in the right maturity level.
You have committed to work with your emissions – the difficult part is behind you. How to get started is the easy part: Start by calculating the emissions baseline of your product portfolio. With Initial Mapping, you will have your emissions baseline in a few weeks. From there, you can set short and long term targets, identify hotspots and attainable reduction opportunities.